SEO Freelancer Essex
If you’re looking for an SEO freelancer in Essex to help boost your brand’s online presence, you should think twice before making a decision.
Sure, there are a few advantages to hiring a freelancer. But in the long run, it is far more beneficial to enlist the all-encompassing ability of a full-service SEO agency.
For example, SEO & Web combines the specialist skills, cost-effectiveness, and flexibility of an SEO freelancer in Essex with the years of experience, industry best practice, and ongoing support of a digital marketing agency.
Our primary objective is to give your business a natural and organic marketing edge. We are the experts when it comes to SEO, paid search, social media, digital PR, web design, and content marketing.
To discuss your requirements, get in touch with SEO & Web today. Fill out our online enquiry form or contact us directly on 01245 333400.
Before you work with an SEO freelancer, consider the following drawbacks, which could seriously affect your online exposure and visibility.
The cons of hiring an Freelancer
- Limitations – As long as you only require help with basic SEO, hiring a freelancer shouldn’t be an issue. However, there are many different aspects of SEO, which usually work best when part of a full-scale solution. A single freelancer won’t produce comparable results to a multidisciplinary team either, putting you at a disadvantage.
- Capacity – Most freelancers will work for several different clients, which means they must juggle a number of projects and deadlines. As a result, they may not be able to provide the same capacity as an agency. What’s more, the quality of work might be an issue too.
- Time – SEO is a long-term digital marketing strategy, which takes time to implement and execute. With an agency, the process is a lot quicker due to more manpower. With a freelancer, you could be waiting a very long to notice meaningful results.
- Reliability – Regardless of how professional or proficient your freelancer is, unforeseen circumstances and unexpected disruptions such as illness can cause delays. Therefore, if you are working to a tight deadline or value reliability, a freelancer might not suit your requirements.
- Unfamiliarity – There is nothing wrong with working alongside a freelancer who you have never met before, as this is standard practice in today’s gig economy. However, they may not know much about your company, market, or customers. Unless you invite them to work in-house, this unfamiliarity might affect your SEO success.
What We Do
The pros of hiring anSEO Agency
Our business reach
In order to nail your SEO first time around, a lot can be said for hiring an SEO agency. Here are the main reasons why it makes perfect sense:
- Range of services – In addition to SEO, a digital marketing agency can also offer a range of additional services. This means you don’t need to manage multiple freelancers who specialise in different fields.
- Years of experience – Most digital marketing agencies are built on years of experience. With knowledge of different sectors and scenarios, an agency will know exactly how to provide your business with better SEO.
- Industry best practice – Along with in-depth expertise about industry best practice, digital marketing agencies will also have a great deal of enthusiasm about the latest and greatest trends. Therefore, you will always benefit from the most appropriate and effective approach.
- Ongoing availability and support – No job is too small for most agencies. You can rest assured that no matter the size or scope of your SEO requirements, an agency will be on hand to offer round-the-clock availability and ongoing support.
- Speed of delivery – Digital marketing agencies will have an established workflow, can leverage the strength of each team member, and accurate assign resources to every project. This means you will benefit from quick SEO delivery.
More AboutSEO & Web
A BETTER POSITION
SEO & Web is a fresh-thinking digital marketing agency with a difference. We will work in partnership with you, using our insight and experience to deliver best-in-class techniques.
Our team continually keep on top of what’s hot in the industry so that we can offer services not commonly seen by other digital marketing agencies.
To find out more, get in touch with us today.